Tuesday 25 August 2015

Himanta was my blue-eyed boy, trusted him blindly: CM Tarun Gogoi



Chief minister Tarun Gogoi on Monday stopped short of attacking his former ministerial colleague Dr. Himanta Biswa Sarma but left none in doubt about his feelings for his one-time "blue-eyed boy"-turned bĂȘte noire a day after Sarma announced his decision to join the BJP.

Addressing a news conference in Dispur,Tarun Gogoi admitted: "He was my blue-eyed boy. I backed him despite reservations from senior colleagues. Even Delhi used to criticise me. He was efficient and keen to learn. I trusted him blindly. I signed anything he gave me. I also helped him set up his TV channel. I do not know why he is unhappy with me. Do not know why he left. We have been with the Congress even when it was passing through a difficult phase".

#newsliveAssam #Assamnews #Assamnewslive #northeastlatestnews #Assamnewsliveonline #PratidinTime #AssameseNewsChannel

For more news, visit: http://www.pratidintime.com/
                     


No comments:

Post a Comment